Preview 2



1. Boerderij model @ MU

More new stuff, for the Hier & Daar expo in Mu Eindhoven and KOP Breda.

I modeled a digital 3D model of a farmhouse in Blender (picture 2), based on different landscape paintings (especially the ones from Noord-Brabant). The textures I used in this model, are from my own MDF model (picture 1, 120 x 100 x 80 cm.). I think I used about 15 litres of paint for it.
Special thx to Jacki.


2. Farmhouse digital model, unfinished


3. Newspaper (Eindhovens Dagblad) article about the exhibition

'Hier & Daar'
20 artists and designers from Breda and Eindhoven show new work at Kop Foundation and MU.

MU Eindhoven, Stichting KOP Breda.


www.mu.nl
www.stichtingkop.nl


25 June – 23 August 2009 (1st opening: Friday 26 June, 2nd opening Saturday 25 July)



About this entry